Google Calendar: Before you get started placing a Google Calendar on your Webon site here are a couple of things to know:
- You must have a Google account. It's free and quick to set up if you do not.
- Your Google Calendar must be set to “Public.” This tutorial explains how to do that.
Displaying your Google Calendar on your Webon site using the Google Calendar Add-on is easy. Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your Google Calendar and click the drop-down arrow next to the Calendar you want to appear on your Webon site. (You can have multiple Google Calendars... each will have it's own “settings”)
2. In that drop-down menu click “Calendar settings”
3. Open up your “Calendar Address”, HTML version
4. Copy your Calendar Address from the Pop-up window that appears
5. Go back to your Webon editor and click the “Settings” icon at the top right of the Calendar Add-on
6. Paste the Google Calendar Address into the “Google Calendar URL” window and click “Save” - This is also a good time to name your calendar if you like... though that is not required and you can come back and do that anytime you like.
Your Google Calendar should now appear on your site in the editor window.